jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Cuckold obsession

FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial: My hubby is a happy boy today! He got himself a hot, fresh piece of...

FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial: My hubby is a happy boy today! He got himself a hot, fresh piece of...:

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

My hubby is a happy boy today!

He got himself a hot, fresh piece of pussy last night at the party. She's really cute; brunette, blue eyes, sweet little body. We'd seen her at one of the previous parties. And… he was the first guy to fuck her, which was double exciting for him.

He was gushing…

smalldickbigdreams: Please show me.



smalldickbigdreams:

Please show me.

ron6996: Never get tired watching my wife getting fucked by a...



ron6996:

Never get tired watching my wife getting fucked by a big cock While playing with my little boy cock

lenswalker: Smiling white brides!



lenswalker:

Smiling white brides!

wife4blks:  



wife4blks:

 

Photo



Photo



swingersdreams: (via TumbleOn)



swingersdreams:

(via TumbleOn)

hessomuchbigger: "I know it's rough at first, but believe me,...



hessomuchbigger:

"I know it's rough at first, but believe me, once you get used to it, you're not going to ever want to quit.  Personally I think your husband is stupid for wanting you to do this, but hey, his mistake and I'm certainly not gonna turn it down.  You ready for me to keep pushing?"

(shutting eyes tightly, nodding quickly and adjusting her grip on the sheets) "Mhmm…"

bbcinitiative: And…she's off again. Tonight she's meeting up...



bbcinitiative:

And…she's off again. Tonight she's meeting up with an old friend from high school.

He's black, of course.

As wild and horny as she is, I imagine this is what they'll be doing before the night is over.

soflacuck: So hott



soflacuck:

So hott

c9j22i11s28: xxliannaxx: thebbctakeover: Coffee and Cream I...



c9j22i11s28:

xxliannaxx:

thebbctakeover:

Coffee and Cream

I want this

Great angle and vid

WE are a group of friends that walk in the grey area on occasion. Some of these are us, some are friends or people we know, some are not. We do not guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any post. This is merely for fun and entertainment purposes. Any similarities of/to people posted in this blog are purely coincidental. Feel free to submit your amateur interracial, swinger, gangbang, sex party, big asses, hot wife/GF, self pics, bbc….whatever, to : c9j22i11s28.tumblr.com

U still in sfla?

Yep

hey, hows it going i would like to send you my short cuckold video i made watching my wife getting fucked by her bull but i dont know your email address

Iratefost@gmail

herdominion: "Living Vicariously" Mistress absolutely loves...



herdominion:

"Living Vicariously"

Mistress absolutely loves sucking cock, and She does it every chance She gets. Unfortunately for me, however, She doesn't consider my ugly little dicklet worthy of Her mouth anymore, and quite honestly, i can't remember the last time i was on the receiving end of a blowjob. It has been years.

So, now i'm relegated to watching Her eagerly suck off another man from the sidelines, with my poor little erection locked in chastity. Or, now that i've officially become Her cocksucking cuckold, i am the one with the man's cock in my mouth.

So when i watch Her take a long, hard cock between Her lips and work it over for all She's worth, sometimes i wonder which one i'm living vicariously though.

Him? Or Her?

To find out more about us and our kinky lifestyle, visit out blog at http://mistress-of-the-house.blogspot.ca/

cuckpsych: shelikesithuge: "Fucking keep watching mate,...



cuckpsych:

shelikesithuge:

"Fucking keep watching mate, she's about to have orgasm number four on my big cock.  Don't take your eyes off of it.  I want you to remember this, so when I'm gone, you don't even think about trying to touch your wife, okay?  You can't fucking compete with this, so don't try."

A cuckold doesn't try to compete with a superior male.

In fact, there's nothing the cuckold wants more than for his wife to feel this kind of pleasure.

When my phone went off last night and I saw it was my wife I...



When my phone went off last night and I saw it was my wife I thought there might be something wrong but but when I opened he picture message I saw that obviously she had everything under control. Can't wait to hear how this happened! !!

neno02: woow. She has learned what it means to have a dick in...



neno02:

woow. She has learned what it means to have a dick in the ass!

elpasolace: When we walked out of the club I was already...



elpasolace:

When we walked out of the club I was already humiliated as I was walking alone and my wife was ahead of me…her arm around a big black guy she met and had danced with all night…people noticed and I even saw a couple point…increasing my feelings of humiliation…it wasn't just that she chose him…everyone knew WHY she chose him…big black cock…cockold hubby must have a little dick…which was true, but humiliating…I figured we were headed to a hotel, but her black stud took her right there in the back seat in the parking lot of the club…while I watched from the front seat…a few couples walking by…stopped and watched…and I could hear them talking about her husband (me) having to watch his wife get fucked…hearing my wife cumming so hard and then his loud orgasm, filling my wife's pussy with his cum was too much for me…and I came in my pants…without even touching myself…my wife was so turned on, that while her stud was putting his pants back on…she had me get in the back and eat her out…confirming my cuckold status…she got her stud's number before we left and he stopped by a few hours later for seconds…my wife has good pussy and she just couldn't say no to a big black cock like his…

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario