viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Embrace Your Stripes!

I'm not ok. I'm depressive. I've got many stretchmarks without a reason. Where do you have yours?

These a few photos that I've posted of my stretch marks though I do have more around the tops of my thighs, my inner thighs and on the tops of my hips - I've just never gotten around to taking photos of them for my followers. I'm not very comfortable photographing my inner thigh stripes either, it seems very invasive but I have posted the worst of mine in that tag :)

i askd u on ur other blog.. a long question cuz my stretch marks...

My other blog? Which one love.. Ask me off of anon please xo

owls-howl: these are my stretch marks. they're mine - my...



owls-howl:

these are my stretch marks. they're mine - my stripes. yeah, some people may think they're ugly. I thought they were as well, at least for a while. now I don't care. I do not CARE what people think and it's freeing. I'll go ahead and wear a bikini if I want this summer - even with my stripes. it's MY body and I'm *trying* to love it. :]

clitorally-speaking: Marveling at how deep the marks of...



clitorally-speaking:

Marveling at how deep the marks of motherhood go.

jah-mama: Postpartum



jah-mama:

Postpartum

itcouldbefate: Going to the river today. Its.taking every ounce...



itcouldbefate:

Going to the river today. Its.taking every ounce of self confindice I have to wear this out. I, think my boobs are great distraction from the stretch marks.

strangelyintoxicating: The stretch marks on the back of my leg....



strangelyintoxicating:

The stretch marks on the back of my leg. They have great textures, and they'er soft. They look pretty cool. 

chessieness: I just have the best stretch marks



chessieness:

I just have the best stretch marks

How to submit?

All you have to do is click the green box on the left hand side that says + MORE but here you go, love.

Thank you. I'm 14 years old and I've had stretch marks since I was 12. I'm so ashamed. I literally cry when I look at my body. I'm not fat, but I'm not a twig. But when I saw your blog, I saw that lady gaga photo. She's my role model and that made me cry. To see that even celebs have them.. Idk.. It makes me feel normal again. Thank you for having that photo on here. I learned to embrace my body. Thank you love <3

You're welcome <3 So many people don't stop and realize that celebrities are humans too, and a lot of them have stretch marks just like you and I. They just do their best to cover and conceal them because media puts stuff like that in such negative light - Which I think is complete bs! 

But like I said, you are very welcome love <3 I'm glad you found those photos :)

You know you are beautifull, your body a temple of life's journey.

I didn't even realise they were this deep on my inner...



I didn't even realise they were this deep on my inner thighs, but I love them. ;3

waitingonchloe-elizabeth: If you ever think your stretch marks...



waitingonchloe-elizabeth:

If you ever think your stretch marks are getting bad, keep in mind that my scars are scaring :[

Tummy lovin'.



Tummy lovin'.

My lil baby stretch marks from where my belly has grown through...



My lil baby stretch marks from where my belly has grown through out puberty. I have no shame, I am a tiger with a story who has earned her *sassy* stripes! Honor those marks! 

Okay! I went through majority of my posts and corrected the tags so my new navigation should be working properly now.

I’m off for the day but please, don’t forget to submit your amazing stripes and help everybody learn to love their bodies! xo

PS - What do you think of my new theme? 

I fudging love stretch marks! They're so damn sexy! Thank you for this blog!

stretchmarksarebeautiful: I had two babies and lost 80 pounds,...



stretchmarksarebeautiful:

I had two babies and lost 80 pounds, both resulted in this. I used to absolutely hate my belly. Thanks to my amazing boyfriend who helped me see things differently, I've grown to love every mark I have. I'm proud of my babies and my weight loss, therefore I am proud of my tiger stripes. Plus, they're fun to touch, and who doesn't like that? :) 

ladyfrankenstein13: Sometimes I get jealous of girls with cute...



ladyfrankenstein13:

Sometimes I get jealous of girls with cute smooth bellies. Then I remember that I'm a tiger, a bad ass fierce as fuck tiger and I wear my stripes with pride :3

Yes yes yes!

Photo





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario