domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Random stuff

feed-me-fitness: treebeard-the-anarchist: andallthatjazzandstuf...









feed-me-fitness:

treebeard-the-anarchist:

andallthatjazzandstuff:

whoa, this almost made me cry. My thoughts exactly…if you wanna be average - do all these things.

never.

God, this is so unbelievably true. 

"You can out distance that which is running after you, but you cannot out distance that which is..."

"You can out distance that which is running after you, but you cannot out distance that which is running inside you."

- African Proverb (via liberatingreality)

Photo



wilwheaton: lazyyogi: Beautiful native american wisdom. I...















wilwheaton:

lazyyogi:

Beautiful native american wisdom. I first heard this tale in a native american course at uni

I'm only 40, but I've lived a lot of life in these years, and I'm convinced this is true. The wolf you feed attracts similar wolves, too, so choose wisely.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario