domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Untitled

beckypigfarm1: slavefarmer: Slavefarm I: New policy this week....



beckypigfarm1:

slavefarmer:

Slavefarm I: New policy this week. A pigslave may do part-time duty as a milch cow, if it is thought that its udders may be productive.

… Any resulting confusion in the slavebeast's mind from the role switch is easily dealt with … A thorough beating with a stick does the trick.

Can't wait

mnkgb-blogspot: mnkgb-blogspot  things I like reblogged from...



mnkgb-blogspot:

mnkgb-blogspot  things I like reblogged from other Tumblr users.

  I invite all submissions & you can remain anonymous or if you like, I will plug your blog! <3 I'm a bi male!

http://mnkgb-blogspot.tumblr.com/submit

If you would like to email a submission (18+) or tell me about your experience, you can send it to:
mnkgb@outlook.com

Photo



sirsplayground: Slut treatment Sir



sirsplayground:

Slut treatment

Sir

Photo



ukbdsm: Tu payes cher tes vacances petite putain…. Amateur...



ukbdsm:

Tu payes cher tes vacances petite putain….

Amateur Bondage : Ball Gag : Femdom : Humiliation : Amateur-BDSM.org

justnippleclamps: Amateur Bondage Gagged Slave and Find a...



justnippleclamps:

mouthinvader: i told you my friends would like you, honey.



mouthinvader:

i told you my friends would like you, honey.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



sirsplayground: gorgeous-blindfolds-collars: gorgeous-blindfold...



sirsplayground:

gorgeous-blindfolds-collars:

gorgeous-blindfolds-collars.tumblr.com

Theme

Sir

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



dildos-vibrators-buttplugs: dildos-vibrators-buttplugs.tumblr.co...



dildos-vibrators-buttplugs:

dildos-vibrators-buttplugs.tumblr.com: Everything a woman can stick in a hole: vibrators, hitachi magic wands, sybians, inflatable plugs, dildos, strapons, and more.

Video



sirsplayground: Forcing my cock down her throat Sir



sirsplayground:

Forcing my cock down her throat

Sir

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario