viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

you're the voice,

dchan07: Colin at the Globe today (june 6th) Source :...



dchan07:

Colin at the Globe today (june 6th)

Source : http://twitter.com/kelseapotter/status/342681044014739458/photo/1/large

Photo













Photo





Photo





Though your dreams be tossed and blown. Walk on, walk on with...



Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart;
and you'll never walk alone,

Photo



Colin Morgan: ITV This Morning (May 2013) original HD photos...







Colin MorganITV This Morning (May 2013)

original HD photos from farfarawaysite

Photo



Photo













x









Photo









It's been a great adventure, and I've learned so much. When we...





It's been a great adventure, and I've learned so much. When we started, everything was new. It was my first real role, so everything seemed like a new experience: new lessons, new friends, new adventures. It wasn't just Merlin coming into his own; I was growing up in front of the camera, too.

Photo



ominousmagic: You don't understand. 





ominousmagic:

You don't understand. 

Photo



Colin Morgan (59/100)



Colin Morgan (59/100)

I was out and somebody asked me back home 'Oh, what's your...





I was out and somebody asked me back home 'Oh, what's your connection with Northern Ireland?' Erm…I'm from here?

Photo



Photo



(x)



(x)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario