domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

tired

kinsleesuzanne: chazychazle: Would it be effective censorship if I just photoshopped man nipples...

kinsleesuzanne:

chazychazle:

Would it be effective censorship if I just photoshopped man nipples onto girl nipples

image 

disgustinghuman: unicorniallychromantic: by Kotori...

















disgustinghuman:

unicorniallychromantic:

by Kotori Kawashima

OH MY GOD URGE TO BREED AND SPAWN LITTLE CREATURES RISING

getdestroyed-staydestroyed: I'm working on two Twine game...



getdestroyed-staydestroyed:

I'm working on two Twine game concepts at the same time and though I finished writing out the plot(s) for "Lush", I've had muse strike me immediately for another one called "Hotel Red".

This is the main character, named Amandine. She's part of a group of criminals meeting up at a lone desert motel after a large heist to gather the money and take off again before authorities can catch up. I saw a Tumblr post full of women full of freckles so I gave her a bunch herself. 

odditiesoflife: Montaña Mágica Lodge Deep in southern Chile...







odditiesoflife:

Montaña Mágica Lodge

Deep in southern Chile lies the Montaña Mágica Lodge (Magic Mountain Lodge). An extraordinary hotel hidden in the center of a 300,000 acre private nature reserve. The small, 13 room hotel is built in the shape of a volcano that spews water instead of lava. The exterior is covered in rainforest moss and vines and its entrance is only accessible via a suspended, swinging rope bridge. The outdoor hot tubs are carved from the trunks of giant trees. The lodge is located in Los Rios which is within the stunning Huilo-Huilo Unesco biosphere reserve, 242 square miles of lush nature, filled with wildlife.

Photo

















princess-joseph: jesUS













princess-joseph:

jesUS

Photo



Photo



braveknights: Franz Xaver Winterhalter (German,...



braveknights:

Franz Xaver Winterhalter (German, 1806-1873), Portrait of the Prince de Joinville. Oil on canvas, 92.5 x 74 cm.

30 days of Rizzoli & IslesDay 11 | Favorite promotional...

















30 days of Rizzoli & Isles
Day 11 | Favorite promotional video

A Perfect Match!

shewastouchingteasingme: Oh my goodness. I want him.





















shewastouchingteasingme:

Oh my goodness. I want him.

"When I first read the first page of the pilot script, it read...













"When I first read the first page of the pilot script, it read just like you saw: opened up on a beautiful setting, red mountains, trousers are falling from the sky, they hit the ground, an RV rolls over them. Inside, there's a middle-aged man, only wearing tighty-whitie undearwears and a respirator, driving madly. In the back, two dead bodies, sliding up and back, in a sea of fluid and glass. Another man, passed out with a respirator, and I'm thinking 'WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?'. That was page one." – Bryan Cranston [x]

Photo



iheartmyart: Milimbo Libros



iheartmyart:

Milimbo Libros

mariposima: Anthony Michael Hall and Molly Ringwald record...



mariposima:

Anthony Michael Hall and Molly Ringwald record shopping during break in location shooting of 'The Breakfast Club;, May 1, 1984. 

Photo



kosmicwheel: sofarfromshameless: lavidasegunalice: Kristen...





kosmicwheel:

sofarfromshameless:

lavidasegunalice:

Kristen "Loki" Stewart & Jennifer "Thor" Lawrence

I APPROVE. I APPROVE SO HARD. S

skdfjaskdlfjaskldfjsaldkfjYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love this!

likeafieldmouse: The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories by The Made...













likeafieldmouse:

The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories by The Made Shop, 2012

Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario