viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

What makes me fantasize about my wife

bigdicksuperiority:  



bigdicksuperiority:

 

Photo



girlfriendforbigcock: Now you can see how much his BBC fills me...



girlfriendforbigcock:

Now you can see how much his BBC fills me up baby. That is why I love it so much.

brisbanekiwi69: This is just hot! I'd marry her!



brisbanekiwi69:

This is just hot! I'd marry her!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



blondehotwife: Yum - www.blondehotwife.tumblr.com



blondehotwife:

Yum - www.blondehotwife.tumblr.com

Photo



fantasywife42: Playing with hubby while getting fucked



fantasywife42:

Playing with hubby while getting fucked

nakedbrides: takemenoworlosemeforever: anaistheninja: The...



nakedbrides:

takemenoworlosemeforever:

anaistheninja:

The bridal pussy. There is something about the chasteness of a bridal dress (or is that the bride herself?) that makes that bridal pussy so sought after and so regally and fuckably desirable….

papagayo00:

(via love-to-love-you)

Photo



Photo



Photo



needburr: Can I fuck u with my new cock, please?



needburr:

Can I fuck u with my new cock, please?

Photo



misshotwife: Someone asked if my husband takes care of my...





misshotwife:

Someone asked if my husband takes care of my feet.  Also, how long has he been doing it.  He has been doing it since the mid 90's, when I realized he was good at it.  But the first pciture we have of him doing it is from 2000.  Here is a picture from our 1st digital camera, that we got at Christmas of 2000.  Not sure exactly when the picture was from, but it wasn't long after we got it.

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario